Friday 1 April 2016

Less Than A Week To Go! #DaffCon

Greetings friends!

So things have been quiet on my front as I have dealt with the last remnants of sickness, whilst also trying to finalise the last bits of stuff for DaffCon next week.

So where are we now?

Well as I said before, the book is ready, tshirts done, demo forces painted - still need to varnish them, but want to one more pass before I fully 100% sign them off. Gaming aids complete, today I printed off blank rosters and cheat-sheets which I'll be laminating tonight (if I can find my old lamination sheets, if not I'll be buying some tomorrow), terrain has been semi fixed. I was having a really hard time getting my original plan to work. Will probably try once more to make sure the sides are fully glued, while trying to get the 'roof pegs' idea to work. Then there's the Exo-Suits who are about 2-3 nights away from completion.

So plans:

Tonight: Laminate & Terrain
Then Exo-Suits, and all done!

Oh and of course, brick it between now and Friday when I find out if everything was just a big waste of time or not.

I sure hope not.

Until next time, stay safe and be excellent to each other!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment