Friday 1 January 2016

New Years Resolutions: A Year in Relection

Greetings friends!

So in January this year I put forward this pledge towards New Years Resolutions: http://newfairbank.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/new-years-resolutions-infinity-rises.html

In it I declared that realistically I wanted to put out 4 Episodes of Hobby Sofa, keep LoxBotLive going, play 2 games of Infinity take my annual pilgrimage by train & bus and be a better father and husband.

Let's have a look at those 'realistic' pledges and if they were maintained?

Hobby Sofa:
Well technically we put out 4 episodes this year, however two of them were kind of a single episode, so I kinda dropped the ball on that one.

This is all down to episode 10 having a 3 month delay between recording and publishing.

LoxBotLive:
So this has been going pretty well this year, and in the last year j tried out using green screen - ok that didn't work out so well so I'm going to try some other things.

Those who watch may be wondering what the deal is and why there hasn't been an episode post Halloween. That's basically because just like last year I've taken a winter hiatus, due to return soon do watch this space.

I'm quite happy with where the show is currently.

Infinity:
So I didn't play my 2 games of Infinity, I didn't even play 1! This was a shame, but that is because of the taking off of First Law: Override, so I'm counting that as a separate success in it's own way.

Home life:
So I made my annual pilgrimage and looking to do it again this summer. And I everything else has been pretty good.

I'm also going to be bringing back my #RazorsEdge show as soon as the weather gets a little better, so that's going to be good too!

Anyway, happy new year to you all and let's rock in January as we do every year!

Until then, stay safe and be excellent to each other!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment