Monday 3 March 2014

A Weekend of Zombie Killing & Thievery

Good Monday all!

So I've had a very good weekend spent playing lots if video games!

On Friday in the UK the game Thief was released and thanks to the AMD Rewards Program I was able to get a copy on day of release through Steam.






So far I've played about 2 hours of gameplay and I don't think I'm in a state to review yet, but what I can say is that I really enjoyed the time I did spend playing it.

Next up game my gameplay on Saturday:





Yup my wife and I resumed our game of RE5 which we originally began back in 2010 (uh huh, roughly 4 years ago).

After 4 years we finally completed the game, and I was met with this:





(I don't know if this will work, but it's Chris Redfield punching a boulder, possibly the stupidest thing I've ever seen - ok the picture doesn't work... Check out: http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/147409/chris-redfield-vs-boulder-o.gif )

So we completed that, and then come Sunday continued with RE6:





Now this game has received a lot of flack over the past while, but I've been super enjoying it!

Currently we have completed Leon's campaign which apart from Leon's terrible hair, was super fun. We're now playing Chris' campaign and it's also fun!

Last but not least in the evening we've got:





Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army!

This is a super interesting game for me.

For starters it allows for 1-4 players to play together, so me, my wife and our friend Jay can play together.

It is also (I found) super tense.
The game seems to grab you by the balls and forces you to try and out think the waves of incoming Undead.

Sounds easy right? Outthink Zombies?

Yeah... Maybe not.

At some point soon I'll be writing a review of this game, but for now let me tell you, compared to games like RE & L4D etc it is the first time I actually felt tense and 'scared'.

Anywho, I hope you had a good weekend, I know I did!

Take care and I'll see you Cryptside!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment