Tuesday 4 March 2014

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's the CRYPTS test forum!

Good Tuesday everyone!

Today I am here to talk to you about some stuff I did yesterday on my commute home.

I am of course talking about the new page that you can find on this blog, it is of course the CRYPTS Test Forum.

So what is the point of this?

Well it occurred to me that what I really need is some discussion going on among those who are even remotely interested in this game.

So I created this forum using the free software from proboards, and all in all I think it turned out alright!

**You know, I commented before on the power of the modern internet on wargaming, it's the same here. Anyone remember back in the day where the only way to get a free message board was to use Bravenet, which didn't actually let you create accounts, you just typed in whatever you wanted your username to be displayed as for that post? Damn things have moved on!**

So what do I want from you?

You'll notice that I have split the testing board down into different categories, this is so that each part can be discussed separately, or all together in the testing main board.

So with little adieu, please pop to the site: http://crypts.freeforums.net create an account and start giving feedback.

Yup that's right, I've decided that in order to maximise feedback I need to move from closed testing and into open testing. Chances are it will be the same people reading stuff over, but on the off chance I can get some extra feedback, I welcome that with open arms.

**********

As an FYI, I welcome vacuum feedback. You know the kind I mean, you haven't played a game, maybe not even read all the rules or cards, you've just read a few bits in an information vacuum. This is all welcome!

And on that note, stay safe and I'll see you Cryptside!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment