Wednesday 21 May 2014

Like a Godray of Joy!

Greetings friends!

So how have you been keeping?

Currently I'm sat on the Victoria line passing the time from Victoria to Finsbury Park where I'll then get another train home. Yeah my commute is not fun but it's all part of paying the bills.

On Friday I've got my appointment booked to have the rest of my 'to be extracted' tooth removed via surgery. I'm not looking forward to it as it's done under local anaesthetic and I'm not looking forward to seeing some Doctor-dude coming at my mouth with a scalpel. Plus I just know it's going to mega hurt once it's done - however it super hurts at the moment anyway, so no loss there I guess.

I'm normally a massive advocate for painkillers, I love them! However after living on them for nearly a month what with my recent tooth problems it has really caught up with me. Now as a result I am trying to duke it out without giving my digestion time to recover before I'm almost certainly going to have to go back on then from Friday.

Once that is done however and I'm back in the office for the afternoon I'll be calling up the dentist and booking at the earliest opportunity to get my remaining tooth rebuilt that the dentist broke in half while attempting to extract this troublesome tooth - I'm still mega pissed off she did that.

But good news!!

Next Monday is a Bank Holiday! Plus on the following Thursday the wife and I are going to see Yoshiki at the Royal Festival Hall in London!

As if all of that wasn't enough, last night my new sound card arrived!
- I say new, it's not new it's a second hand Audigy2 but it's so much better than my current non-amped card.

Last night I was listening to some of my music and WOW! I had forgotten how great my computer can sound!

You know what was the best thing? The card only cost £15 incl P&P!

Anyway, not much else from me today, more of a catch up.

Roll on Friday and getting this mashed up tooth-root out of my gums so I'm not in constant pain!

Until next time; stay safe and I'll see you Cryptside!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment