Thursday 5 November 2015

Hobby Update: It's falling over

Greetings friends!

So my hobby update pretty much sucks today.

My Red Claw when last we saw them had their Red Hair and Blue Skin finished as per:



Currently things arnt that different. I have greyed their cloth and that is pretty much it.

I blame sickness. I know it's a cop-out but it's true. My chest infection is only now really going away, and the first half of this week was spent just feeling like shit!

I realise it's a rubbish excuse, and I really shouldn't be making it, but it's the truth.

It does however mean that my initial pledge is out of the window and I'll be lucky if I just get these Red Claw finished in time for my game on 21st.

My aim now is damage control. I need to base coat the bases and weapons as well as wash them. Then I can try for first layer highlights as well as FoV markings on the base (or whatever we're calling them) and I may -just- make that happen.

Well that pledge lived long...

Until next time; stay safe and be excellent to each other!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment