Tuesday 1 March 2016

Operation: Paint Spill - Day One

Greetings friends!

So I stuck to my guns and began my painting pledge as promised.

What do I have to show for myself?

Not much...




As you can see we're still in the very early stages here.

What you are looking at is models that have been theme under coated (so the Reavers are white with red wash, Accord are white with blue wash). I have also applied grey with black wash over the darker and/or mechanical bits of the Raiders, as well as blue with blue wash over the similar areas for the Wraiths.

Tonight: Highlights

Yup, I'll be mid and high lighting the areas I just did. This will bring these locations to a semi complete.

Wednesday I can then do the Red and White which is needed, with Thursday mid and high lighting those areas. If I can stick to this, that will bring my painting pledge to a close with models that are mostly complete!

Fingers crossed!!

Until next time, stay safe and be excellent to each other!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment