Thursday 10 September 2015

GeekShave II

Greetings friends!

So a short one right now, but just to let you know this November I will most likely doing #GeekShave again raising money for ProstateCancerUK.

Last year we raised just over £250 if I remember correctly, and it is with hope we can raise double that this year!!

That's right, I'm setting the bar higher and saying that if you want to see your short, fat, furry Richi P to be just as short and fat, but less furry then we'll need to raise a big £500!

I don't know exactly what stretch goals I will be using at this stage, however I do know that unlike last year I will not be touching anything until the first goal has been met.

As before, there is the Big Spender goal of the full whack (£500 this year) if I can receive this in a single transaction, then the sender gets to dictate a certain style of facial hair that I have to grow and maintain until 1st December!
- Notice I say a single transaction, it doesn't have to be one person, only that it needs to come in at once.

Anyway, that's all for now. More on this year's #GeekShave as we get closer to the month in question.

Until next time; stay safe and be excellent to each other!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment