Tuesday 1 May 2012

Delayed Update

Evening all!

Apologies, I was supposed to provide you with a proper blog yesterday about how my Dreamer v Levi game went, and the lessons learnt therein.

Instead I finished work about an hr and a half late and so forgot to do so.

Today I've been at hospital all day and am now recovering from having my gallbladder removed.

- the good news was that the surgery was a complete success, however I have a very sore belly button where they put the camera inside, and where (according to my nurse) they pulled the gallbladder out of my body.

Anyway, you'll be pleased to know your good Doctor Loxley is still alive and kicking and will be providing a proper update in a day or two's time when he doesn't have tubes running out of him.

In the meantime I will leave you with a couple of blurry images of my home brew Night Terror:









You can't see much, and to be honest, my sculpting is a little crude, but it was using components I already owned, do until I can pick up some real ones, it will do the job.

Well it's gone 20:00, so it's nearly lights out.

Night night all, catch up soon.

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment