Monday 2 June 2014

Weekend Catchup: Yoshiki & Wildstar

Greetings friends!

So it's been a short while since my last post, since then I've been kinda busy with work and home stuff.

Included within this list of stuff is having a mini break with the wife in London where we saw the musical artist Yoshiki perform his classical album.
- At some point I will need to review the performance, however at this stage I don't think I can do the performance justice.

Starting last Saturday the upcoming (tomorrow) MMO; Wildstar began. There were problems experienced by all, however personally I found it very smooth. Had issues logging on for about 3 minutes followed by having my pre-purchase/deluxe items not being available. By the evening however all of this was fixed for me.

I'm currently struggling when it comes to naming my Exile character (think the Rebel Alliance from Star Wars) my race of choice is the Mordesh who are essentially space zombies. My default name of choice (Loxley) is currently unavailable and so I've been struggling to find an alternative.

Now according to the lore of the game, traditionally their names are of Eastern European decent. After scouring the net for names I've come up with lots of names, almost all just feel 'not right' if you know what I mean? My favourite being "Makari".

Now this poses a very minor issue on the grounds that there is also another race in the game called Mechari who belong to the rival faction. Because of the similarity to this I struggle to reconcile this name and as such am looking for alternatives.

So are you able to help me out here? Preferably something that is uncommon as chances are the common varieties like Vladamir and Nikolai are already taken.

***********

Anyway, that turned into a strange ramble, which wasn't entirely intended...

Until next time; stay safe and I'll see you Cryptside!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley


No comments:

Post a Comment