Wednesday 18 June 2014

Wildstar Update: I have a bike!

Greetings friends!

So last night I played some more Wildstar and I wanted to share with you something I am super happy and excited over:




I now have my grav-bike complete with side mounted stereo speakers!

Now the proper name for this mount is the 'Grinder', but as I am sure I have already mentioned; if you are familiar with the iOS App by that name, you will understand my reluctance to refer to my mount as a Grinder!
- I kid! The real reason is I think that 'Grinder' is just a terribad name; G-Bike however is much cooler to me.

Now what you see in this picture is my bike; the standard Exile tech mount with the Right Side - Entertainer flare.

So as many of you will be aware of, during beta for every day you logged in you were marked with getting 3 bonus boxes at launch. Due to conflicts I wasn't able to log in every day, but was able to walk away with 42 boxes.

Now you can only open 1 box every day and so far I've had some dyes, some decor items, some potions and as of yesterday, two of these side mount attachments!

Following on from this I realised I still had 4Gold so popped back to my house and did some more work on it.

In no way is my house ready yet, but I have redesigned my stair layout to make it more economical on space and I finished off the walls on the second floor.

So now my rocket house is sitting with 3 rooms on the second floor and bit by bit it is all coming together.

NB: so you should expect another post from me soon. Possibly tonight as part of my commute home, or maybe tomorrow morning if I can't fit it in today. This post will be another Geek Dad where I tackle the theme of partnerships and how maintaining a good partnership with give/take is important.

If this interests you then keep an eye on the feed!

Until next time; stay safe and I'll see you Cryptside!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment