Thursday 25 September 2014

Don't Cross the Streams!

Greetings friends!

So this morning while in a zombie-like state an idea came to me:

Why not try live gameplay streaming?

It's nothing new, hundreds if not thousands are already doing it, and it's a great way to share my game playing with others.

Plus as part of this week's Midweek Madness Sale; Outlast including the Whistleblower DLC was 66% off and I think we all will remember my Second Opinion post and how much I really enjoyed (in a horrible, horrible kind of way) that game.

So I figured that playing through Whistleblower might be a fun way to get started with this.

I've already created my account: LoxBotLive and will give it a test run tonight, see how it goes.

I have no idea if this will work, or if I or anyone else will enjoy it; but I'll be sure to let you all know in advance so if you want to take part (that's right isn't it? You can view live streams and chat while it's going on, right?) then you can!

Obviously I'd love it if you could all be there as you can watch/hear me squeal like a baby over jump scares.

If you and I both enjoy this then I will open up my game library to you all and give you all chances to say what games you'd enjoy having streamed be it SinglePlayer of Multiplayer (I'm assuming that's possible?).

Of course this also gives you all a chance to have what I hope can be a fully interactive 'podcast' so to speak, so if you're after an on the spot discussion with me and my many half-baked opinions then this is a great time to do it!

With hope I'll have an update for you on this tomorrow.

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment