Saturday 28 April 2012

No rest for the wicked

Afternoon all!

So today's an interesting one, it's Saturday, but I'm at work.

Nothing major, we just have some cleaners in doing a job that I have to supervise, but anyway, having a quick break so thought I'd give you all an update on things.

The first is that after nearly a year of continuous pressure, my wife has finally agreed to give Malifaux a go, so I've ordered her the Collette crew and I'm looking forward to duking it out across New Fairbank.

Next up, tonight I'm having a game against my regular sparring partner, not sure who he's taking, I guess probably Levi. Should be fun as I intend to put my Hooded Rider to use along with Night Terrors.

It's a shame however that I'm going to have to field unfinished minus, as while most of them are at least at a gaming standard, the rider still needs a LOT of work, to the extent I've only really done base coat on the mount, and that's it.

But it should be an interesting game, one that I hope will be fun.

So, other thoughts and feelings? Well yesterday saw the launch of Prototype 2 on 360 and PS3. Unfortunately I'm going to have to wait another 3 months before playing as i'd rather have it on PC.

I've also been spending a lot of time on The Secret War http://secretwar.thesecretworld.com/



Essentially it's a meta game to increase attention for The Secret World and the better you do the more stuff you unlock for when the game goes live.

Currently I've nabbed a katana, dual pistols, some clothing and some xp boosts!

It's not much, but in a game where customising your appearance is just as big a component as beating on monsters, I'll take every option I can get.

Anyway, that's it from me for today, tomorrow I'll probably post an update on how the game goes.

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment