Thursday 23 August 2012

Monster Mash!

Evening all!

It's another late night update from me! And I bring you a new idea for my second strat for At The Mountains Of Malifaux: A very TitanFaux Halloween.

So I mentioned before that I was calling the second Strat of the day Monster Mash, but I didn't have an idea for the rules.

I've been going over the books and so far the current strats are based as follows:

It's All Fun And Games... : A full strat version of the Stake A Claim scheme

At the Mountains of Malufaux: A static version of Supply Wagon.

With this in mind, Monster Mash is an adjusted version of... Shared Treasure Hunt!

That's right! The rules are the same as Treasure Hunt, only now when a model holds the Treasure Counter (hereby known as the Monster Counter) they gain +1 Melee AP (which stacks with either Melee Expert/Master) and Anathema 12.

This weekend I'll be discussing this and the other strats with some friends, and the weekend after I hope to test at least one of them at my next demo.

In the meantime I would love to hear your thoughts on the suggestions so far.

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment