Thursday 16 August 2012

The Night Before GenCon

Twas the night before GenCon, when all through the morgue, not a creature was stirring, not even a worg!

Or something to that effect!

So today is GenCon and will continue for the next few days.

Now I have to come clean, I was awake at 03:00 this morning hunched over my phone, card in hand trying to get the slow pages to load.

But despite being very tired, I got my order in and am order: 12879 which puts me in the first 200 orders (apparently).

So now I begin the waiting game and hope customs don't F me in the A.

So what about anyone else? I picked up Book 4 (just once I want to grab a book from the get go and not be struggling behind everyone else), the Dark Debts box, a set of Beckoners, and the Rail Golem for a friend who is desperate to add it to his Ramos crew.

Now I just have to try my best to wait patently and have my stuff arrive.

Anyway, that's about it for today.

I did have a game last Saturday vs my usual opponent, and I have given some thought to my 2013 Malifaux plans, but I'll cover them another time.

Stay safe and see you all Breach side

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, like you I placed an order but at lunchtime rather than middle of the night. No book for me to keep postage down so I got beckoners, Lazarus and some stat cards so can use alternative models for some stuff. For a mate picked up mizaki box and related 10t stuff inc brothers taking me over the $100 level to get the ltd ed fig.

    ReplyDelete