Thursday 5 September 2013

3rd Day of Diet and The Thing

Good Thursday everyone!

So yesterday was the second day of my diet, and now that I have increased my kcal intake from 600 to 800 a day I am feeling a lot less hungry! Yay!

But anyway, we're on to day 3, and currently the next 5.5 weeks seems to be stretching on forever. I know it's not, and that time will fly by, but it feels crazy long right now.

*************

So I've also been in quite a The Thing mood the past few days, so last night I dug out my DVD and last night started watching it for what is probably the 8-10th time and straight away was transported back to the first time I properly watched it about 10 years ago.




Now unfortunately I may have fallen asleep far too early, so I'll be resuming from when I closed my eyes tonight, and watching it again.

I'm also looking to re-play the video game:


The only problem is that I have to be honest, it's not the most attractive game, far from it, 11 years after it's release it looks pretty damn ugly.

Now this would be fine if it wasn't for the fact that at the time it looked pretty damn awesome, which is how I remember it.

So I go back now, and go: "oh..."

Any who, that's all from me for now! So on that note, stay safe and I'll see you Cryptside!

- YAY Fog!!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment