Thursday 19 September 2013

The Malifaux 1.5 Initiative - An Explanation

Greetings everyone!

Today I created a thread on the Wyrd v1.5 Malifaux Subforum: http://www.wyrd-games.net/showthread.php?46894-The-Malifaux-1-5-Initiative

For those who are curious, I'd like to explain exactly why I have done this.

**************

So for starters there was before a big discussion about the creation of this forum and the need for the 1.5 community to 'get organised'.

Well the subforum was created, and almost instantly everything fell silent. No posts, nothing.

Wyrd gave the community exactly what they asked for and nothing has been done with it.

**************

So today I thought that it would be a good idea for me to throw my oar in and see if I can make a difference.

As you know I still love old edition Malifaux, it's still my favourite table top game, and while I have no problem with the community either dying off or moving to new edition, I can't stand by and do nothing, like almost everyone else is - emphasis on the word 'almost'.

**************

So this is the reason behind the initiative. It will probably go no where and no one will care, and honestly that's what I'm expecting will happen, but at least if it does and the 1.5 subforum is shut down due to lack of activity, then I can rest assured that i tried to do... something.

*************

So dear reader, I would ask you to ask yourself, do you still want to play v1.5 Malifaux? Regardless of your opinion on v2, then please post your details and show your support.

If not, then no worries, no hard feelings and I hope to play you either in Wave2 or in another game.

Stay safe everyone! And I'll see you Cryptside!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment