Friday 27 September 2013

A Second Attempt

Good Friday everyone!

So yesterday I wrote a post, but forgot to save a draft before posting, and sadly after pressing 'post' it was lost into the nether.

*************
CRYPTS
Anyway, so things are starting to move forward with the CRYPTS beta! Yesterday two more people signed up, and feedback ideas are starting to come in, so thanks for that, and as always if you are reading this and would like to join in the beta, just drop me your email and I'll send you the files.

*****************
Hell Dorado
So I've decided that I'm going to take the plunge into this game, ever since I started reading about it, it's been eating away in the back of my head and just won't let go.

I'm still struggling to find a player or two who I can play regularly, but I'm sure I can wrangle one up, at the very least I can create a force myself and have an awesome time painting them, which for me is ultimately what I enjoy the most.

In fact, I might even try to make a display base for them (after the models themselves, which I've yet to actually do).

Anyway, that's pretty much all from me today. Short and sweet, but hey...

So on that note, stay safe and I'll see you Cryptside!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment