Thursday 12 July 2012

More Demo Days and Neverborn Nights

Good Thursday everyone!

Firstly, let's just say, I am so happy tomorrow is Friday! I know I had Monday and Tuesday off, but wow! I really can't wait for the weekend.

Right, so as you can probably guess from the title, I'm looking to be hosting another MaliDay at Leisure Games again pretty soon.

Currently the date is looking to be 28th July. However this is as always, subject to change.

The reason this may move is because that day is a CCG tournament day at Leisure Games. Because of this they are not able to guarantee me a table. It's far from ideal, but as they appear to be busy every Saturday of July, in order for me to meet my 1 event a month quota I'm going to have to make do.

The plan you see is wait for games to finish and for tables to become available, and then once they are, I snag one!

In order to facilitate this I'm looking to run from 1400-1700 so three hours, compared to five like it was last time.

I shall keep you all updated on how that goes, and once Leisure Games confirms what is currently penciled in, I'll start advertising again.

Right that's it today, take care everyone!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment