Wednesday 11 July 2012

Why are holidays never as long as they should be?

Good Tuesday everyone!

It's been a short while since my last update and in that time I've been quite busy.

Saturday was spend travelling to Guildford where I ran some intro games for a friend of mine who had never played before, and at the same time helping another friend play Ramos.

It was a very interesting evening and morning considering I had never seen Ramos in action before and I have to admit he seems very interesting. The Steamborg is clearly a nice beatstick, but at the same time focusing too much on this is a bad idea.

As a series of intro games, we played on a play area half the intended size and it turned turn 1 and 2 into a bloody mash up! And seeing Lilith transposition the Steamborg and kill it in one go was pretty interesting.

Other than that I've also had the past two days off from work, but I'll be honest, I'm am still very, very tired.

Still not long till the weekend.

I am also looking to organise my next Mali Day. I have emailed Leisure Games and an looking to make it for 28/07/12 - which appears to be the release date of the 'retro' cards. I'll need to see if they'll be getting them then or not.

If I am unable to do so, I'll instead be looking to run some intro games at the Titan's club.

Right, I need to go, but before I do I'd like to leave you with my latest completed projects:





Lelu and Lilitu, complete with Dominos Pizza Box!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment