Thursday 28 February 2013

All Quiet on the New Fairbank Front

Good Thursday everyone!

Well it has certainly been a while since my last post. And here's why:

You see this week I've been away from work on a week's leave. But more than that, my little Moo has been having a great time from Tuesday onwards at her granny's home.

What does that mean for your good friend Dr Loxley?

Well it means that I've been having late nights, long lie ins and playing lots of WoW.

With all this in mind, I must apologise as it means I have not been fulfilling my promise of working on the dungeon companion.

********************

But! Rest assured friends, I've got a new story sent in from a friend and this morning will work on another chapter of the GM Guide (or depending on how it goes maybe even try and get the whole thing done).

Anyway, depending on how today goes, you'll probably find another post from me later where I give you the updated copy, but for now please excuse me while I lay back and enjoy my well deserved bath.

As always, stay safe and I'll see you breachside.

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment