Friday 22 February 2013

MaliQuest: A Dungeon Companion - Update 1

Good Friday friends!

First let me just celebrate as the end of the week is here and in less than 10 hours I'll be on holiday!

SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, now that is out of my system, I'm happy to present you with the updated copy of MaliQuest: A Dungeon Companion - https://www.dropbox.com/s/xppsfwa8c7255rj/Dungeon%20Companion%200.2.pdf




One of the first things you'll see that's different is the front cover.

I have done away with the rather ugly combination of the photo background (can anywhere guess where this is by the way?) and dark red, and kept it purely monotone.

The rest you'll have to see for yourself.

As an FYI, I'll probably be doing more work on this over the weekend, but work will not officially begin until next Tuesday onwards when my Mini Moo is going to spend just under a week with her Granny and the wife and I will be having the house to ourselves (and cats).

Depending on what you guys want, I can post my updated copies every time I've done something so you always have the most up to date copy, or I can instead post it say - semi regularly, maybe once a week until its complete, whatever you'd prefer.

Anyway, I'm going to kick back, relax and enjoy the rest of my day, over the next week you should expect the GM Guide to be completed (there is one Chapter which is -nearly- complete already in today's update) and from there it's just adding fluff and stuffing.

After that, who knows? I might get started on Dr Loxley's Monster Manual chapter (this will feature in between the Rules and the GM Guide).

Anywho, stay safe and I'll see you breachside!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment