Tuesday 19 February 2013

That is what happens when your brain gets side tracked!

Good evening everyone!

So I understand that my last few posts may have come across a little - assholey.

Consider this an apology for those posts.

As the title of this post states, that is what happens when your brain gets side tracked.

What with this damnable cold and too much time spent playing a game that I didn't enjoy, my good old fashioned rage took control and out splurged multiple posts that were as black as the void of space.

But wait! Things are not bleak! They are not dead! Far from it!

Why only this afternoon I received my very first fluff and art submission!
- that's right! The very first entry has been received and is currently being formatted for use with the Dungeon Companion.

I'm not at liberty to reveal any more about this yet as we need to wait for the formatting to be complete before you can all bask in this teaser of great things yet to come, but I promise you this is but the start of more to come!

*************
I should probably also note, next week I am off all week from work, and regardless of what it takes I WILL be putting out a V1 of the GM Guide.

Anyway, with hope in the next day or two I should have the next sneak-peak ready, so watch this space!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment