Tuesday 5 February 2013

MaliQuest: GM Handbook

Good Tuesday everyone!

Well, last night was interesting. I finally got hold of a copy of MS Word, which means that the Rules Pack has been updated to v1.4: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fv2xlaj0r5weno2/MaliQuestRulesv1.4.pdf

I am now in a state where I am actually happy to leave the rules pack for now, and to instead move onto the GM Handbook.

***************

Yes yes I know all of this really should have been done before the January launch, but my aim with the launch was to release what was needed to play, which means playable rules and cards.

*****************

Anyway, the aim of the GM Handbook is to make a guidebook which will give GMs an idea on how to run a game/campaign. This will include all the basic info, such as Dungeon size, deciding on objectives, setting traps, selecting monsters that sort of thing.

Once this is done the rules pack, with the GM Handbook and fluff will comprise the Compendium.

***************

On the note of the Compendium, I'm still looking for some artwork. If anyone would like to draw some MaliQuest related images then please send them my way.
- these pictures can be anything really, action scenes, characters, random imagery, whatever you fancy.

Which finally leaves me with one last thing: the front cover. Does anyone have any suggestions on what the Compendium should have as a front cover?
- clearly it should include the logo:


But other than this, I can't say I have anything set in stone.

And on that note I'm going to leave you for the day.

Stay safe, and I'll see you breachside!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment