Tuesday 19 February 2013

No News Is Not Always Good News

Good *cough, splutter, cough* Tuesday everyone *sneeze*

So it's been weeks since I announced that I would be starting work on my GM Guide, and currently I have a big fat 0 to show for it.

I genuinely was going to work on it this weekend, then I came down with lurgy.

So yeah, there's not much I can really say about that.

Still looking for some fluff and art for the MaliQuest companion. And if any if you guys want to help out in that area it would be a massive boost.
- I don't know if it's because of my cold, but I'm starting to run out if drive to progress this any further. If anyone could give me a boost it would be awesome (yes this kinda is a cry for help, and I'm not ashamed to admit that).

Anyway, I'm sick so I'm going to go back to holding my head and wanting to die while on the train to work.

Stay safe, and I'll see you all breachside!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment