Saturday 8 December 2012

1 card sleeved, 249ish to go!

Good Saturday everyone!

It's the first day of my three day weekend, and I thought it might be fun to try and keep up the pace of posting every day of this week!

So where we at? Last night I went to the Christmas Social with the Titans club, was fun! Got to meet some faces who I've never seen before, and likewise some I haven't seen in a while.

Got to run my cards past one of the members who seemed to really like them!

Thankfully I was also able to get to Finchley in time to reach Leisure Games before they shut at 1800, which allowed me to pick up 300 card sleeves for my loot deck.

So what's planned for this weekend? Got a few things, doing some shopping later on today, and then this evening I'll be putting cards into sleeves.

Tomorrow we have some family coming around, and in the evening I'll probably still be putting cards into sleeves.

On Monday I'll be celebrating my 29th birthday, and probably have more cards to sleeve.

At some point I really want to get around to making the Soul Stone, Booby Trap and Elixir cards.

- which reminds me, so I'm going to introduce some Elixir cards which are On Pickup cards, rather than equips.

There's the obvious Healing Flip Elixir, but what else should there be? Perhaps Enhanced Casting? (Makes your next spell cast with +1Ca) but what other types of one off bonuses could be awarded? - Remember, loot is almost always dealt outside of combat, so there needs to be an opportunity to delay the effects.

Oh and for those who missed it:


Character Cards!

Anyway, I'm going to get back to my bath, see you all breachside!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment