Tuesday 11 December 2012

MaliQuest: Radio Silence

Good Tuesday everyone!

So yesterday was my 29th birthday and an awesome day was had thanks to my wonderful/amazing/fantastic wife!

But sadly all good things come to an end, and today I had to go to work (boo!)

********************

Over the past few days something occurred to me, while I've been putting off creating the On Pickup cards (largely because they don't interest me, they're boring and have no real challenge) there's something else that I need to do: get started on creating the Supplement Rules Pack!

Part One: Character Creation.

With the recording of the proto Skype game just a week or do away this is something that is needed so that people know how we came up with these characters.

Of course I also need to create the maps for the 4 levels - Eep! There is so much to do! And on top of that there is also regular revision, work time and family time...

...Fuck...

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment