Thursday 13 December 2012

MaliQuest vs TTB: Do I have a vested interest?

Afternoon all,

I just wanted to write a quick post while on lunch, let you know about an email I received earlier regarding my posts about the TTB Kickstarter and whether or not I have a vested interest in TTB failing.

For fairness sake I won't say who sent me the email, but I would like to publicly apologise if I have given the wrong impression.

You see, I do want MaliQuest to succeed, and before the TTB Kickstarter was announced I was concerned that the two would clash, but looking at what we know about TTB and what I have planned for MaliQuest, I honestly believe that both games can be equally successful and co-exist.

I admit I may have been overly negative about TTB over the past couple of weeks, but these are my own personal feelings towards what I have seen of the game itself and nothing more.

And so we reach the question asked: Do I have a vested interest in TTB failing?

No. Call me cocky, confident or whatever, but I wholeheartedly believe that both games reward different things to different people.

It is my honest opinion that the success of TTB will have a 0 effect on MaliQuest, and likewise MaliQuest will have a 0 effect on TTB.

So please, don't take what I have said the wrong way.

I wish our Wyrd brothers and sisters all the best when it comes to developing their game, and it is with hope they do the same to us - if they even know that MaliQuest exists.

Anyway, stay safe and I'll see you breachside

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment