Wednesday 19 December 2012

TtB: Multi Part Sprue & Prep for Tonight

Good Wednesday everyone!

Today is dark, cold and just downright miserable, but when I woke up I popped online and saw this:


A reminder, I have still not pledged, and I will never be able to afford to, so all I can do is hope these become available for regular release at a later point.
- And something I noticed before, the hardback book mentions that it's Kickstarter exclusive, these multi part models do not, which gives me hope that at some point I will be able to pick them up.

For more information please check out: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1334239018/through-the-breach-a-malifaux-roleplaying-game/posts

On an unrelated note, tonight is the night when SkypeQuest should be going ahead.

Unfortunately Mike said he may not be able to make it because of Family commitments but I am crossing my fingers that he will be available at a later point to 'drop in' on the game.

I have pulled out their equipment cards, prepped the character cards (have yet to apply stats yet) and tonight just before I'll be printing and laminating the maps - I really should have done that yesterday, but then Geordie Shore started, and nothing makes me miss Charlotte!

Anyway, I'm not sure if I mentioned this yesterday but my stupid cat is currently having 'anxiety issues' and so this morning I chased him around the kitchen while he tried to pee on everything. He's already been to the vet where he was given meds, including an anti anxiety drug and we picked up pheromone diffusers, and yesterday he was doing so much better, having a nose around things, and cheecking furniture and people, but then I wake up this morning and he's back to squatting.

I'm going to stick with the anxiety meds and with hope in a few days he's back to his old over trusting self.

Stay safe and I'll see you breachside!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment