Friday 21 December 2012

Xmas MaliDAZE

Good Friday everyone!

Well what can I say about today?
It's Friday, it's the end of the week, it's the 21st, it's the end of Pay Period 10, it's two days after the first game ever of MaliQuest and it's four days until Christmas!
(I'm sure more people can add other things it is).

You know what it isn't? The end of the world! That's Logical Thinking 1 : David Icke 0!
- seriously, this man is a total nutjob! If you haven't done so yet, read up on him... Anyone who thinks that Chris Christopherson is a Lizardman, while we live in The Matrix with portals to another dimension just waiting to open up today and kill us all... Well he just needs to be left in a padded cell so that he can cry himself to sleep at night.

- aaaanyway!

Last night a few things moved forward. With Mischa my cat still acting like a numpty, while the wife was off having her hair cut I was cleaning up pee puddle after pee puddle.

Yes the stupid animal is still peeing blood over all my stuff.

However! We moved the furniture back to where it started and almost instantly noticed a change in his behaviour.

He is in no way 'fixed' and we're not out of the woods yet, but I have hope!

Last but not least, - and possibly most importantly! This Sunday I am running my latest Malifaux demos at Leisure Games in Finchley North London.

If anyone is in the area and after a game, why not pop along? I've got nothing new I am afraid, however I will be bringing along my MaliQuest stuff should you wish to have a look and I'm more than happy to talk it through with people. I can't say I'll be able to run anyone through a game of MQ, but if you're interested come along and you might be in luck (doubtful).

And now, time to sign off, stay safe and I'll see you all breachside!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment