Monday 7 January 2013

Dailies & Painkillers

Good Monday everyone!

Well I am on a train speeding it's way to work, but it's going to be touch n go that I make it on time. This is largely my own fault, my alarm went off as usual at 06:30 and I thought "just 30 more minutes... Wait make that 60 minutes".

The advantage is I feel a lot more awake than I did about 2 hrs ago.

So what's been going on in my life since the last posting?

Well Thursday was a day off for me, so i did what any self respecting male would do: I slept, did house work and did some Warcraft daily quests.

Friday? Back at work, crazy busy including the joyous fun of taking down the office Xmas tree.

But then it was the weekend! Two days of relaxing and fun! Right?

Nah not really. Between the wife and I there's all manner of ill health going on, and in my case it's only a combination of pain killers that is keeping me going - but boy am I tired.

I did get to proof listen to the SkypeQuest recording however (ok that was actually done on Thursday, but shhh!) and let me tell you, when that gets posted you're going to both laugh and cry at once.

It's three hours in length and sadly does not seem to be suitable to be split into manageable chunks.

I think that after the first hour, maybe even two, what was enjoyable soon turned into a pain, and I urge you, if/when you intend to listen to this, do so in chunks, in one go it just goes on a little too long.

Anyway, I can feel my head getting heavy again, so I'll need to wind this down.

Plans for the week: book my resit exam, plan the MaliQuest rules supplement (which reminds me, I have news about that, but it'll keep for another time), do more WoW dailies to try and get my character new stuff and try to get over this damn cold!

Anyway, stay safe and I'll see you all breachside!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment