Saturday 26 January 2013

When Notice Is Short...

Good Saturday everyone!

Today is an interesting one for me, got a few things planned, but most of them are about prepping for tomorrow.

Yes, tomorrow is my first MaliDAZE demo day of the new year, and it will be hot!

I'm piggy backing off the games club that Leisure Games is running and so will have a bit of a captive audience there - yes they are already signed up to play other games, but that's ok, I can set the ground work to have them come back next month!

I must admit I'm a little annoyed by the timing as it's also a club day at The Titan's GC, and seems a little unfair to go to Finchley without going there, but I'm 'required' to do 1 event a month, and thanks to my studies this has been the only time I'm able to wrangle within January.

**************

But what else? I'll also be printing out stat cards in order to proxy my Undead Guild Hounds as Canine Remains. You see last night I 'finished' my Belles and with them completed my Seamus crew as is - no photos yet I'm afraid, as I'm not all that happy with them, there's a few minor issues I want to iron out first.

And so it is my plan to use this crew tomorrow. In fact if I'm right, and I can play a full game then I'll even be able to try out Avatars, which I've personally never done before, and aSeamus is such a fun model, I'm sure he alone will be a good pull factor.

***********

That's not all! I'll also be trying to capture some fun photos of 'staged' MaliQuest for Tuesday's launch.

If I can ill be printing these out along with the rules and taking them along with me tomorrow. Sure I won't be able to promote it while I'm on Hench-Time, but when I take my lunch down time and am off the clock, then that's fine.

************

Other than that, not much else going on in Chez Loxley. I've undercoated my terrain piece and hope to highlight the base and hopefully get started on the well itself tomorrow, but for now a teaser as to where I currently am with it:



And that's it from me!

Stay safe, and I'll see you breachside!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment