Friday 25 January 2013

What Lurks Below: Part 3

Good Friday everyone!

A quick couple of things today, firstly, last night I applied the PVA seal over my terrain:



Now with hindsight I would recommend NOT using wallpaper paste to stick this stuff down in the first place. It did not hold onto it very well and seemed to dissolve the moment the water:PVA solution touched it.

Next up I stuck down the puttied bones I had made:



With hope over the weekend this will have dried itself out and I'll be able to get started on the painting.

****************

So I managed to arrange for my next demo day to be this Sunday. It's crazy short notice I know, but oh well.

The good news is that it's at the same time as the shop's gaming club, so I should have a captive audience!

************

Last but not least, I heard back from both my examination board and course provider, both are saying to speak to the other and flatly refusing to help.

I've gone back to both telling them straight, I need help or else I can't progress at all, and if I don't progress then they don't get any more money from me.
- it's a bit of a shallow threat, my company has paid for this course, so I can't pull out. But it might work.

Anyway, stay safe and I'll see you breachside!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment