Monday 4 March 2013

Back to work

Good Monday everyone!

Well that's my week off all over, now I'm on my way back to the office.

I have to be honest, no real plans for anything this week other than resuming my studying in a hardcore manner.

But for tonight I only have one thing planned - crashing out on the sofa. It's the usual thing, happens every holiday I have. Have some time off, then resume work and feeling exhausted.

In good news however, my darling little Moo was returned to us after four days with her Granny. She had a great time, and kept her Granny very busy.

Also allowed me and the wife lots of chance to sleep - which is why I'm so tired now. Not used to getting up this early.

Anyway, going to have a quick nap before my train gets to London.

Stay safe, and I'll see you breachside!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment