Tuesday 12 March 2013

New Fairbank Radio - A SkypeQuest Adventure

Good Tuesday everyone!

Your good friend Doctor Loxley is very tired this morning. That is because last night he was up far too late editing the MaluQuest game that him, Jon, Tom and Vicky played back in December.

However the edit is done (at least I think it is, there may be some niggles that have slipped through but I'm sure I got everything).

You will notice I have added an RSS feed to the channel on my blog page (only viewable on the non-mobile version of the page).

****************

Now should you wish to play along you can find a .zip file with all the cards used here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w364cdl4a174o8q/SkypeQuest.zip

In order to further explain, it's important to note, many of the rules for this game have changed and altered since we played this game, so when you hear this, don't take what happens as gospel.

Eg: The Winds of Fate rule has changed, it is no longer a full discard and re-draw and now only effects the owner's hand.

Also unlike a normal game of MaliQuest, the lowest rarity of cards in this game is Rare. This means the party has better items available than normal games.

Anyway I hope you enjoy the show, and as mentioned before, I'm looking to do something similar to this in the future that should only take up about 30 mins each week.

So I hope you enjoy the show, stay safe and I'll see you breachside.

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment