Sunday 10 March 2013

MaliQuest - An Audio Intro (Idea)

Good Sunday everyone!

I hope you've been having a good weekend, I know I have (apart from some worrying parenting things which I'll save for tomorrow's weekend catch up).

What I'd like to chat about today is the possibility of an audio based introduction to MaliQuest.

You see back in December, myself and my good friends Jon, Tom and Vicky held a prototype game of MaliQuest over Skype. I'm sure you'll remember me mentioning it at the time.

Well after many hours of editing Jon had managed to transform to 2 hours of garbled chit-chat into a structured format.

Sadly however disaster struck and the files were lost, so rather than hold a gun to Jon's head and demand he re-edits the files again I'm going to try my hand at it.

I'll be re-recording the intro and outro to make it relevant to the months that have passed and the lessons learned since and will be looking to probably host it on my free podbean account I've created.

- I know the free accounts don't allow for much bandwidth, but I seriously doubt many people are going to want to listen to all this stuff)-

If you're curious, I actually created this account a short while ago in preparation for my Salute2013 interviews I'll be hosting, but it seems like the perfect opportunity to get some more stuff out there.

************

Anywho, editing all this stuff is going to take a while, and so in the interim I'd like to give some smaller 'shows' a go, starting with the pretence of "An Introduction toMaliQuest".

What do I want from you? I hear you cry!

Well, if anyone reading this is interested at all in MaliQuest and would be able to spare say 20-30 minutes sometime this week then is love to have a chat with you about it.

- No structure, no pre-planning, just a random chat about this game, things you like, things you don't and any suggestions you may have. I can then use this as editing practice before diving into the full 3hr Skype game edit.

Anyway, please let me know if you'd be interested, but if not no worries, it'll just end up me talking into my microphone on my own like a crazy cat lady - or something similar.

And on that note, stay safe and I'll see you breachside!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment