Tuesday 12 March 2013

New Fairbank Radio: The Proposal

Afternoon everyone!

I wanted to have a chat with you all about New Fairbank Radio and where I plan to go with this.

Currently the market is saturated with podcasts, even Malifaux podcasts, and so I bet you're left wondering what New Fairbank Radio (NFR) and by proxy New Fairbank News (NFN) can bring to the table?

My offer/pledge is a weekly gaming session, where every episode is only about 30mins in length and over the space of 4-8 weeks we play out a gaming campaign.

To begin with this will be a MaliQuest game using the up to date rules, but no maps this time (the SkypeQuest game was far too reliant on the map and it made it less fun to play through, where better narration from me would make it better for the players and/or listeners).

Once the MaliQuest campaign is done, then we're free to play anything, I know a friend of mine has mentioned running a game of Paranoia, I see no reason why we can't play that in between MaliQuest campaigns.

*********

So in summary what are we offering? It's a listen along RPG experience that is bite sized for a 3minute journey.

************

Perhaps there is no market for this, I don't know. But one thing I am sure of, once the gaming group who'll be forming the core "hosts" of NFR, there'll be lots of fun to be had, and I'd love it if you could join us!

Stay safe and I'll see you breachside!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment