Monday 4 March 2013

MaliQuest: The QuickStart Deck - Ideas

Hi everyone,

Bit of a quickie post here.

I mentioned it on twitter briefly the other day but didn't get much of a response, so I'm going to try again here and probably over on the boards just to see what people think.

********************

At the moment the Full Card Pool for the Loot Deck is at roughly 300 cards. You only use 100 of these for a deck, and therefore I can imagine that currently this is something that might put off some people from trying the game, especially as each page for printing holds 9 cards, that's roughly 33 pages that need to be printed and cut out.

I think it would be good to create a 'starter' deck that consists of 100 cards so that anyone can print out instead only about 11 pages, cut them out and be ready to go.

************

So, what is it I need from you?

It's simple really! I need to know what you think should be included in the QuickStart deck!

Should I try to fit in as many of the cards as possible: ie pick as many different card types (eg Peacebringer, Greatsword etc) and spread out the rarities to fit in as many different types of cards.
Or should I pick less card types, and instead try to fit in all the multiples of cards, ie all 4 Common Peacebringers, all 3 Uncommons etc.

Last but not least, Epics! There's only space for 5. Which 5 do you think I should go for?

Answers either in comments, email: doctorloxley@hotmail.co.uk or twitter: @doctorloxley

Stay safe and I'll see you breachside!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment