Tuesday 26 March 2013

Prepping for Episode 2

Good Tuesday everyone!

Apologies for a lack of communication from me, but unfortunately the past couple of days I've been pretty much laid up with a nasty tummy bug.

You'll be glad to know that now I am pretty much back to normal (or at least as normal as is possible for me), and I'm here to chat briefly with you about my plans for tonight.

**************

You see tonight is the first night of actual adventuring with the Boomers, and with hope fun to be had by all.

Now don't expect anything massive or epic, please remember the party are starting characters with starting equipment. I have no idea how this is going to go.

On the plus side I do have a rough story planned, and with hope this will go smoothly.

Anyway, I'm sorry to say that is all you're going to get from me for now, and so as always, stay safe and I'll see you breachside!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment