Thursday 14 March 2013

Crew Built, Introduction to follow

Good Thursday everyone!

So yesterday I announced that I was in the process of building a gaming crew to feature on New Fairbank Radio, and I am pleased to announce that the initial line up is now complete.

I'm hoping to record our introduction episode next week, but in the meantime you can hear 3/4 of the team by listening to the massive 3hr ep1 cast on my channel at the moment (I know, I'm plugging this alot).

Yes indeed, myself, Tom & Vicky have all initially agreed to be full time members of this crew, so if you liked them in that show, expect more moving forward.

"But who is the 4th member?" I hear you ask.

That spot has been saved for someone special, oh yes, my dear awesome wife has agreed to join us!

This leaves us with 1 GM and 3 players, more than enough for any Skype game be it a converted tabletop game like MaliQuest or a Pen&Paper RPG.

I'd love to give introductions to everyone here and now, but if I do that there'll be no point in listening to the show, so I'm going to have to refrain.

What I can reveal is that we've been looking for a name for our little crew, and at the moment the most popular name is Order of the Boom (I hate to admit it, but that's kinda like an in-joke, I want to avoid these but unless another group name becomes more popular, I may have to stick with that one).

Anyway, I'm super psyched about this, and if you have any questions for me or "The Order" then please let me know through the usual channels.

Ok so that's it from me for now, with hope I'll have something a bit more interesting for everyone soon.

Stay safe, and I'll see you breachside!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment