Wednesday 3 July 2013

CRYPTS: QuickStart Rules (Extreme Alpha)

Good Wednesday everyone!

So last night I was back at my computer doing some more work on the CRYPTS cards and rules.

First we have the re-done character card:



Now you'll see that Health Points have been removed and replaced with a box, so now rather than filling in blots or points, you now have a box to simply write your 'on the fly' health.

The Blood Shards have been replaced with 'top down' crystals. Still not happy on the Shards, but I do think it looks better than before.

*************

Next we have the XA (Extreme Alpha) QuickStart Rules: https://www.dropbox.com/s/546z5y8uy6bu86g/CRYPTS%20Quickstart.pdf

If you could give that a look over, tell me if things make sense.

I've yet to actually create any Beasty Cards, but will try to get some done in the near future.

I would ask however, please keep in mind these are QuickStart rules. It's not supposed to have every rule, just enough to play a basic game.

Also everything is currently up for evaluation including the number of Action Points and Free Actions that are available.

And yes I know some things are still missing, like explaining what actions can be taken etc

***********

Anyway, on that note, stay safe everyone, and I'll see you Cryptside!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment