Tuesday 30 July 2013

Loxfest is no more

Greetings all!

Not much from me recently as I've been suffering from a nasty tummy bug - some may say it's karma for all the moaning and griping!

Well it is with a sad heart that I have to declare Loxfest, the 2 day gaming fest is cancelled.

After speaking to a few games clubs there was a little interest, but nothing major, and after the massive flop that was my poll on the Wyrd boards: http://www.wyrd-games.net/showthread.php?45396-Testing-an-Idea-Loxfest-2014-(Working-Title) I've decided that it's best to instead divert my attention elsewhere.

************

Don't worry though, I still have lots of things planned, most of which I am not at liberty to discuss, mainly because I'm assisting rather than organising/running and it's not my place to reveal any of it.

*********

Anyway, that's all from me today. With hope I'll have more over the next few days once my body has stopped being pap!

On that note, stay safe and I'll see you Cryptside!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment