Tuesday 23 July 2013

Hobby Sofa: Planning & Prep

Good Tuesday everyone!

Today I would like to let you all know about the (temporary) new home for Hobby Sofa my mini side project.

After much searching I was able to locate a suitable podcast host in the form of Podcast Garden and as such I would like to welcome you all to: Hobby Sofa's new home!




For those who haven't yet listened to Episode 01, now is the chance to do so, especially as thanks to having a dedicated host I am able to bump the quality back up to 64kbps so the audio quality doesn't sound like nails down a blackboard. Yay!

There are drawbacks to this, mainly that it can't host pictures and I don't think it supports HTML, but it's free and unless someone wants to sponsor, I'm not going to be paying out for hosting for this in addition to New Fairbank Radio.

**********

Speaking of NFR, there is scheduled to be another week long break this week, I'm not feeling all that great, and could do with a bit if a break. Plus spreading it out a bit longer means I can get a better chance at pushing out more CRYPTS content, as we only have about 2, maybe 3 more episodes and then I'll be looking to close of MaliQuest for good and transfer over to CRYPTS!

************

Now back to Hobby Sofa.

I'd like to put out two requests for those interested, first if you have any topics you'd like to see tackled in a no-holes-barred discussion, feel free to let me know.

Also, would you like to join Andrey and me on my sofa? If you'd like to feature on the next episode of Hobby Sofa, please drop us a line and let us know!

On that note, stay safe and I'll see you Cryptside!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment