Wednesday 15 February 2012

Prepping for Sunday

Morning all, it's Wednesday, that's halfway through the week and I have made plans to take part in The Titans' Malifaux tourney.

I'll be there with The Dreamer, however I am concerned that I may find out just how OP that dude really is, this has me a little concerned, but I'm also taking my undead guild. I'm sure if I start killing everyone without any effort on my part that they'll let me shift to Lady J.

One thing that I am looking forward to is that someone is taking Gremmies, I am hoping that they kick my ass and that I can take note and use it myself in future.

Anyway, I'll be spending the next day prepping for this, so don't expect any updates from me until then, I may try and get a Friday review out, but I know I should spend my time going over my roster and plan things accordingly.

In the meantime, here's a little picture I ruffled up yesterday with some iOS apps:


- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

1 comment:

  1. wouldn't worry too much, unless you're very practiced you'll probably find that he's a nice fun master to play with, plenty of movement tricks but vulnerable to getting horribly stranded if you get your activations wrong.

    ReplyDelete